Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

Tagged
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I Tag Anne, Suzy, Tiff, Michelle, & Whitney

10 Years Ago I...
1. I was living with my mom and dad with #1 & a brand new #2.( brian was in vegas)
2. Trying not to pull out all my hair!!!
3. But trying to enjoy my two beautiful baby girls.
4. I was only 22years old!!!
5. Was pretty skinny

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. laundry
2. dishes
3. laundry
4. dishes (Had a bad head ache! got behind)
5. laundry (always behind with 8 in the family)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. invest to make more
2. pay off student loans
3. donate to a childrens charity
4. take a family vacation
5. go on a 1st honey moon (to france)
5 places I have lived...

1. St. George
2. Vegas
3. North Las Vegas
4. Davenport
5. Henderson

5 jobs I have had...
1. Being a wife and mother.(hardest job i have ever had)
2. Target over night stocker (it sounds kind getto)
3. Pasta Factory (waitress)
4. Merts (cashier)
5. Lynns bakery, pancho and lefty's, car wash(worked for about a month and cute my finger. quit after getting 10 stiches in one finger), subway, bugle boy(2nd job for summer), and kinko's.

2 comments:

ucmama said...

I miss you!

wjbrown said...

I found you Court and I were wondering where and how you guys are doing.